Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Turning over a new leaf.....

.....It's Fall. So, in the spirit of the changing seasons, I'm turning over a new leaf and am dedicating myself to posting on the blog every day. Yep, you read that right....every day. Check it...I'll be here with new ideas, thoughts, pictures, menu items, etc.

So many amazing things are happening here at The Sheppard Mansion that I need to let everyone know about it! I haven't been as frequent a poster on my blog because I've been tweeting(follow me @chefandylittle) about the restaurant, but I think alot of my tweets could easily be full blown posts and then all of you in the blogosphere could get a more detailed account of what's going on.

So, there you have it. I've been lax in posting....no longer. A post every day is what's gonna happen!

Happy reading and please feel free to shoot me topics that you'd like to see me discuss on the blog. In case you've missed it, I'm not usually timid with my opinion. Come on.....just ask me how I feel about beef tenderloin or factory farming or, or, or, or, you get the point.

2 comments:

Beau said...

Hey, sleep is overrated anyway!

Scotty Harris said...

Just don't post because you thing you have to post. There is a difference between Facebook/Twitter and a blog. YMMV. ;-)